An ideal home would have four functionally different audio systems:
• A dedicated projection based home theatre.
• A high-performance two-channel system for pure music listening.
• A discrete distributed multi-room audio system.
• A sheer fun high volume entertainment system.
Typically space and budget exclude most of us from such a necessary indulgence. With this in mind, the full functionality of this featured system is remarkable.
• Home theatre in an open space.
• Front speakers provide a convincing wide musical sound stage.
• The amplifier which drives the home theatre also powers and controls
music in the kitchen and patio independently.
• Klipsch speakers are highly efficient so can play a respectable volume